Further useful information on maths
- National Numeracy Challenge: Getting on With Numbers | National Numeracy Challenge
- National Numeracy Family Maths Toolkit: Family Maths Toolkit | National Numeracy
- White Rose app to practice maths at home. We use this tool in school, and allows children to play a variety of maths games for one minute. This is a great way to practise the four operations and some of our key learning in maths.
- Oxford Owl includes a range of activities, top tips and eBooks to help your child with their maths at home.
- Nrich A range of maths games, problems and articles on all areas of maths. Parents of Key Stage 1 children should select ‘stage 1’ and parents of Key Stage 2 children should select ‘stage 2’. Do be aware though, that lots of these style activities are utilised in class also.
- Tutor Bot contains completely free online maths games where children can practice their mathematics skills. It features over 100 different customisable games so a fun and new way to improve kids mathematics fluency, accuracy and speed.
Other useful Maths Websites for Children